High speed, Large vertical axis hook, Reverse stitch, Compound feed and walking foot, Lockstitch machines
For sewing medium to heavy weight fabrics, leather, vinyl, synthetics and laminated and coated materials.
Suitable for sewing such as boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, awnings, tents, umbrellas, handbags, luggage, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, footwear, foundation garments and orthopedic appliances.
- Improved exposure of arm-feeding mechanism components which provides safety environment.(mechanical part of alternating presser foot, foot lifter mechanism(knee lifter) and presser foot spring relevant parts)
- Plain needle drop area/adoption of open/close simplified face plate which provides wide-ranged movement of sewn material.
- Adoption of feed-adjusting dial which eases determination process of stitch length.
- Advanced penetration required for sewing of thick material/adoption of large pulley(O.D. 150mm) which enables the needle bar to be positioned properly.
- Elongated work space/adoption of built-in bobbin winder which no longer require mounting process.
- Built-in bobbin winder makes it possible to wind the bobbin thead during sewing operation.
- Adoption of die-casting oil pan of which by-knee-lifter is built-in, aiming at efficient installment
- Standard equipment of long stitch (max.10mm) suitable for thick material and amount of alternative presser lift (max. 6mm)
- Large vertical axis hook (Automatic hook lubrication).
- Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged.
Complete with Stand, Table and Motor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.